Screen Skillnet is a business network for companies of all sizes, including freelancers, in the Film, TV and Post-Production sectors.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth of Ireland’s Film, TV and Post-Production sectors through the provision of bespoke training and professional networking events.
Screen Skillnet is promoted by Furthr (formerly known as Dublin Business Innovation Centre). Membership of the network is open to private-enterprise and freelancers in the Film, TV and Post-Production sectors based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Leadership programmes for business owners and executives
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events