Screen Skillnet is a business network for companies of all sizes, including freelancers, in the Film, TV and Post-Production sectors.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth of Ireland’s Film, TV and Post-Production sectors through the provision of bespoke training and professional networking events.
Screen Skillnet is promoted by Dublin Business Innovation Centre (DBIC). Membership of the network is open to private-enterprise and freelancers in the Film, TV and Post-Production sectors based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Leadership programmes for business owners and executives
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events