This programme is designed to provide owners and management teams with the ability to create united, engaging and high performing teams
What will it do for me?
We will work directly with your senior management team to help you to strategically diagnose and plan your business. We will help you and your people to engage, agree and target action on areas for change.
We go even further by providing you with the tools; paper based, video and online, to implement these changes and monitor how they are progressing.
Your business will also be given access to a state-of-the-art online dashboard to record and monitor your progress.
We will help your management team to quickly:
- Develop current and emerging leadership talent
- Improve staff retention, productivity and engagement levels
- Create a fun and connected working environment
- Increase staff satisfaction, customer satisfaction, sales figures and shareholder value
- Empower all generations and cultures to work together as one dynamic and united team
- Eliminate silo mentality and create a dynamic flow of communication
- Unearth new innovation, best practise and creativity amongst your team
- Drive individual and team accountability in all workplace deliverables
- Expand inter and intra team communication and collaboration
- Log on to an online dashboard to keep track of their projects
Your business will receive a comprehensive post-program report to substantiate your Return on Investment (ROI).
What is it?
This is an ‘all action’ based programme, so don’t expect a focus on theory. It has been neurologically designed to create a short and long term cultural shift.
- In-house programme delivered over 12 weeks
- 12 weekly workshops of two-hours duration
This programme will:
- Apply a strategic diagnostic analysis to your business and facilitate management teams to address agreed areas for change
- Provide an analytical process which will challenge your senior management team to examine your existing business models and management practices with a view to driving performance of your business
- Facilitate the development of your management team in terms of capabilities, ownership of plans and team cohesion
- Establish processes to support the prioritisation of areas for improvement and challenges to address, after the strategic thinking and planning process has been used
Who delivers the programme?
This programme is delivered by leading business coaching and training provider ActionCOACH Business Coaching Ireland. Established in 2002, they are part of the largest Business Coaching company in the world, ActionCOACH Business Coaching. The ActionCOACH systems have been proven to work across a wide range of business sectors and professions in Ireland, helping Irish business owners and managers to grow profitable and sustainable businesses.
Who is it for?
Management teams, preferably including the Managing Director or Owner Manager.
How much does it cost?
- The subsidised programme fee is from €6,000 (team size dependent)
- This programme is delivered on-site to a single company
This is just what we need. What do I need to do?
Contact: Brian Colleran, Business Development Manager
+353 87 292 8900