Law Society Finuas Skillnet is a learning network for companies of all sizes within the legal sector and professional advisors within Ireland’s international financial services (IFS) sector.
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to their business and skills needs. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of their members.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth, competiveness and sustainability of Ireland’s legal and international financial services sectors. The network provides strategic responses to emerging national and international trade, regulatory and competitive challenges facing legal and IFS professionals, through the delivery of highly specialised education and training.
Law Society Finuas Skillnet is promoted by the Law Society of Ireland. Membership of the network is open to all private sector enterprises within the legal sector and international financial services sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Strategic programmes that enhance business innovation and sectoral competitiveness
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Leadership programmes for business owners and executives.
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, master class programmes, certificate, diploma and LLM courses, interactive eLearning courses, regional cluster training programmes and other informal learning and networking events.