CSNA Skillnet is a learning network for companies all sizes in the convenience store and newspaper retailing sector.
Member companies communication together to share best practice and to respond proactively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both soft skills and practical skills needs of members.
The primary objective of this nationwide network is support the growth of Ireland’s convenience store and newspaper retailing sector by enhancing specialised skills and knowledge, broadening access to skills development opportunities and encouraging ongoing professional development for all staff within the sector.
CSNA Skillnet is promoted by The Convenience Stores & Newsagents Association. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the convenience store and newspaper retailing sectors based in the Republic of Ireland
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
• Leadership programmes for business owners and executives
• Assist businesses to identify training gaps for their business
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events