CILT Skillnet is a learning network for companies of all sizes within the logistics, transport and supply chain sectors.
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of these sectors. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth of Ireland’s logistics, transport and supply chain sectors by enhancing the specialised knowledge and skills, increasing access to skills development opportunities and encouraging ongoing professional development.
The CILT Skillnet is promoted by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and is open to private enterprises across these sectors throughout the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of the sectors
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses across the sectors
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events