Skillnet Ireland is fully supportive of the National efforts to address and limit the spread of COVID-19 and to safeguard the protection of public health in Ireland. We are closely monitoring developments relating to the COVID-19 and engaging with our colleagues across Government including the Department of Education and Skills and the Department of Health in relation to recommended precautionary measures.
In line with Government recommendations announced on 12 March 2020, all Skillnet Ireland Network indoor training programmes and events with over 100 attendees are cancelled from 13 March 2020 to 19 April 2020. These events will be rescheduled at a later date.
A number of other Skillnet Network training programmes have been postponed or suspended for this period up to 19 April 2020.
If you have queries relating to a specific Skillnet Network event, please contact the relevant Skillnet Network. Full contact details for our 70 Skillnet Networks are available here.
Skillnet Ireland and our 70 Skillnet Networks remain open for business and continue to provide a range of workforce development supports to businesses across Ireland, including a range of online learning programmes and in-company training.
We advise Irish businesses is to review the Government of Ireland’s website and the HSE website, which are providing the most up to date information to citizens and businesses on guidance for COVID-19.
Skillnet Ireland will update this page to reflect new developments as they arise.
Business Supports from other Government Departments, Agencies & Industry Bodies
- Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation – Government supports for COVID-19 impacted businesses.
- Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation – Business Continuity Planning Checklist
- Enterprise Ireland – Covid-19 Guide
- Local Enterprise Office – Covid 19 Business Response
- Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection – Information for Employers and Employees
- IBEC – Covid-19 Hub
- Chambers Ireland – Covid-19 Resources for Business
- NSAI and Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation – Workplace Improvement and Protection Guide
- Health and Safety Authority – FAQs for Employers and Employees in relation to Home-Working on a temporary basis (COVID-19)
- HSE Health Protection Surveillance Centre – Advice and Guidance for Employers and Workers dealing operating in healthcare and non-clinical settings
- Health Service Executive – HSE webite for information on COVID-19
- Department of Health – COVID-19 Updates
- Department of Health – COVID-19 Public Information Posters and Infographics
Click on the poster below to download the Tier 3 Public Information Poster (A3)