Skillnet Ireland has been awarded Best Agency Support to Start-ups and SMEs at the InBusiness Recognition Awards 2018. Hosted by Vincent Wall, the Awards took place at The Westin Dublin today, Tuesday 4 December. The InBusiness Recognition Awards aim to honour and celebrate success, achievement and ambition within Irish business and to acknowledge the contributions of individuals to grow business in this country. Congratulations to all 20 award winners of the InBusiness Recognition Awards 2018.
Commenting on the award, Paul Healy, Chief Executive of Skillnet Ireland said;
“Skillnet Ireland have deep roots with enterprise in Ireland working with over 50 industry partners, including several Chambers nationwide. We place a high value on our relationship with Chambers Ireland and being recognised for ‘Best Agency Support to Start-ups/SMEs’ at the InBusiness Recognition Awards is a great honour for us.
It reflects not only the work of the Skillnet Ireland team but that of our network managers, our industry representative bodies and the Skillnet steering groups that drive the success of each Skillnet learning network to help businesses in Ireland to increase their competitiveness.”
The 20 InBusiness Recognition Awards 2018 Categories and Winners:
- Executive Recruitment – Lincoln Executive Search
- Finance Provider to Micro Businesses and Start-ups – Microfinance Ireland
- Outstanding Economic Agency to Irish Businesses – SBCI
- Retail Excellence – Lloyds Pharmacy
- Agency Support to Start-ups and SMEs – Skillnet Ireland
- Tourism – Fáilte Ireland
- Business Broadband – Virgin Media Business
- County Council – Fingal County Council
- Financial and Business Advisory – RBK
- Life Assurance and Pension – Zurich Insurance Ireland
- E-Commerce – PayPal
- Fleet Car – Renault Kadjar
- Accountancy Firm – KPMG
- Special Merit – New Ireland Assurance
- Financial Services – GRENKE Limited
- Academia Collaboration with Industry – Trinity College Dublin
- Semi-State Body – Enterprise Ireland
- Businesswoman of the Year – Catherine Moroney, AIB
- Businessman of the Year – Ciaran Mulligan, Blue Insurance
- Company of the Year: Eversheds Sutherland
Skillnet Ireland supports over 15,000 companies nationwide and provides a wide range of valuable learning experiences to almost 50,000 trainees via our 65+ Skillnet Learning Networks. Visit our networks page on our website to find out how your company can benefit from being part of a Skillnet Network.
Stay connected with kinetic
Receive regular news and insights from the world
of talent development straight to your inbox.
Receive regular news and insights from the world of talent development straight to your inbox.