Technology Ireland Software Skillnet is a business network for companies of all sizes in the software sector.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to maintain Ireland’s position as a leading location for software companies, by supporting the growth and competitiveness of software enterprises through cutting edge and highly specialised education and training. The network supports indigenous and multi-national companies involved in the design and production of high-end technology software systems, solutions and services.
Technology Ireland Software Skillnet is promoted by Technology Ireland, an Ibec business association. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the software sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Strategic programmes that enhance business innovation and sectoral competitiveness
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Leadership programmes for business owners and executives
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events