SFA Skillnet is a multi-sector learning network for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of SMEs. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to improve the competitiveness and productivity of Irish SMEs through training across three core areas: Management Skills, the Talent Lifecycle and Future Skills.
SFA Skillnet is promoted by the Small Firms Association. Membership of the network is open to all private enterprises, including sole traders, based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of SMEs
• In-house and external training options
• Innovative new programme design and delivery
• Leadership and management programmes for business owners and executives
• Options for certified and non-certified training
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events