ICBE Business Excellence Skillnet is a national, multi sector business network for companies of all sizes.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to their business and skills needs. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is develop the knowledge, skills and qualifications of employees by increasing access to skills development opportunities and encouraging ongoing professional development. The strategic purpose is to focus on providing efficient and effective enterprise-led training and networking opportunities for companies to develop their workforce skills and talent so they are prepared for the political, technological and competitive risks that are already here and for the future.
ICBE Business Excellence Skillnet is promoted by the Irish Centre for Business Excellence (ICBE). Membership of the network is open to private sector enterprises based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of businesses in the region
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, teamwork, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the region
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events