Animation Skillnet is a learning network for companies of all sizes, including freelancers, in the animation, games and VFX sectors.
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth of Ireland’s animation, games and VFX sectors through the provision of cutting edge training in digital animation, games, VFX, media and post production.
Animation Skillnet is promoted by Dublin Business Innovation Centre (DBIC). Membership of the network is open to private enterprises and freelancers in the animation, games and VFX sectors based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Leadership programmes for business owners and executives
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events