Tech Industry Alliance Skillnet is a business network for companies of all sizes in the technology sector based in the South West Region.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this network is to support the growth of the technology sector in the South West, by developing a strong talent base and by enhancing the specialised knowledge and skills that exist within the sector and region.
Tech Industry Alliance Skillnet is promoted by Tech Industry Alliance. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the technology sector based in the South West Region.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Strategic programmes that enhance business innovation and sectoral competitiveness
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Leadership programmes for business owners and executives
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events