Taste4Success Skillnet is a learning network for companies of all sizes in the food and drink sector.
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to maintain Ireland’s position as a leading location for food and drink production by developing the skills base and supporting enterprise growth and competitiveness through highly specialised training. The network supports multinationals, large, medium, and small indigenous food production and service companies, and a growing number of Irish micro and artisan producers.
Taste4Success Skillnet is promoted by SLM Training Ltd. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the food and drink sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Strategic programmes that enhance business innovation and sectoral competitiveness
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Leadership programmes for business owners and executives
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events