Space Industry Skillnet is a learning network for companies of all sizes in the space sector.
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to support Irish enterprises involved in the development and delivery of technology and services to the European Space Agency (ESA) and the global space market. The network operates in all technology sectors and provides state of the art training for employees at all levels in the member companies to enable the business to grow and operate successfully within the global space economy.
Space Skillnet is promoted by G & L Technology Limited. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the space sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of the sector
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events