L&D Skillnet is a business network for companies of all sizes with a focus on the HR and Learning and Development professions.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to their business and skills needs. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is support the development of the HR and Learning and Development professions in Ireland by enhancing specialised skills and knowledge, broadening access to skills development opportunities and encouraging ongoing professional development.
L&D Skillnet is promoted by Learning & Development Institute. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of businesses in the region
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the region
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events