Industry4.0 Skillnet is a business network for companies of all sizes in the quarry, construction and manufacturing sectors.
Industry 4.0 Skillnet aims to provide opportunities to members to gain advantage and remain competitive in the quarry, construction & manufacturing industries. Industry 4.0 is becoming more strategic, more valuable and as such, much more integrated since it was first publicly introduced in 2011. We work to improve out of date processes and the general workplace to be future-ready through training programmes.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth of member companies by enhancing industry specific skills and knowledge, broadening access to skills development opportunities and encouraging ongoing professional development.
Industry4.0 Skillnet is promoted by Future Cast, the Manorhamilton Innovation and Development Company. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the quarry, construction and manufacturing industry sectors based in Ireland.
Supports to Businesses
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Strategic programmes that enhance business innovation and sectoral competitiveness
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
• Leadership programmes for business owners and executives
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events