Gréasán na Meán Skillnet is a learning network for companies of all sizes in the media sector.
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this network is to support the growth of Ireland’s indigenous media industry by delivering specialised training, primarily through the Irish language. The network provides both creative and practical skills for print, radio, TV and online platforms.
Gréasán na Meán Skillnet is promoted by Danú Media Teoranta. Membership is open to private enterprises in the media sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of the sector
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events