Aviation Skillnet is a business network for companies of all sizes in the aviation and aerospace sector.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth of Ireland’s aviation and aerospace sector by enhancing the specialised knowledge and skills that exist within the industry, increasing access to skills development opportunities and encouraging ongoing professional development.
Aviation Skillnet is promoted by the Irish Centre for Business Excellence (ICBE). Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the aviation and aerospace sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of the sector
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events