Introducing ‘kinetic’, the Skillnet Ireland newsletter, bringing you the latest news and trends in workplace learning and development from within our Skillnet Learning Network community and further afield.
In Issue 1, we bring you the following:
- Message from Paul Healy, Skillnet Ireland Chief Executive
- Remembering our colleague and friend, Dr. Lorcán Ó hÓbáin
- Access to Thought-Leaders as a key part of enterprise-led learning and development
- An introduction to Skillnet Networks launched in 2018
- Law Society Finuas Skillnet celebrating ten years
- €2M training fund now available to help close the widening skills gap
- Are women returners the solution to the Tech Sector skills shortage?
- The Network Insider: interview with Bridie Corrigan-Matthews of Taste 4 Success Skillnet
Not subscribed to kinetic?
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the next issue direct to your inbox.