Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet is a learning network for companies of all sizes in the information and communications technology (ICT) sector.
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to maintain Ireland’s position as a leading global technology hub by supporting the growth and competitiveness of ICT enterprises through cutting edge and highly specialised education and training. The network aims to support the development of the ICT skills base throughout Ireland.
Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet is promoted by Technology Ireland, an Ibec business association. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the technology sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Strategic programmes that enhance business innovation and sectoral competitiveness
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Leadership programmes for business owners and executives
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events