Sustainable HRM Skillnet is a business network for companies of all sizes in the HR and L&D professional sectors.
The goal of the Sustainable HRM Skillnet is to educate people professionals and business leaders about how their practices and employment arrangements can be more sustainable, by enhancing the specialised knowledge and skills, increasing access to skills development opportunities and encouraging ongoing professional development.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of this sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The Sustainable HRM Skillnet is promoted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and is open to private enterprises across these sectors throughout the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Businesses
- Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs.
- Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of the sector.
- Designing a framework for sustainable HRM
- Innovative new programme design and development
- Programmes for current and future leaders
- Certified and non-certified technical training
- Training relating to sustainable performance management, culture change journey problem-solving, reporting, analytics, and other core skills.
- Access to a network of businesses within the sector
- Conferences, seminars, workshops and other informal learning and networking events