The Sustainable Enterprise Skillnet is an industry-led training network of over 400 of the country’s largest production and service sites. It is focused on providing subsidised, innovative training and compliance programmes to embed sustainable and certified staff skills across corporate members. Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to their business and skills needs.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth of the Green Economy, and drive sustainability and competitiveness through the professional development of personnel employed in the areas of environmental, water and energy management.
Sustainable Enterprise Skillnet is promoted by 20FIFTY Partners (formerly Central Solutions Ltd.), who help customers achieve operational excellence through the delivery of innovative programmes that apply lean methodologies and focus on international standards.
Membership of the network is open to all private enterprises based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Businesses
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of the sector
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events