Positive2Work Skillnet is a multi sector learning network for companies of all sizes.
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to their business and skills needs. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
Positive2Work Skillnet supports businesses across all sectors in Ireland as they grow by offering training that helps to build a dynamic, upskilled, resilient workforce. It focuses on skills growth in the areas of management development and personal development. Joining Positive2Work Skillnet offers opportunities to network with businesses from all spheres, allowing you to share expertise, experiences and solutions to business challenges. The network strives to help you be ready for the challenges of tomorrow by future proofing your skills today.
Positive2Work Skillnet is promoted by Positive2Work Ltd. Membership of the network is open to private sector enterprises.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of businesses in the region
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the region
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events