Lean & Green Skillnet is a learning network for companies of all sizes in the areas of environmental, water and energy management.
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to their business and skills needs. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth of the Green Economy, and drive sustainability and competitiveness through the professional development of personnel employed in the areas of environmental, water and energy management.
Lean & Green Skillnet is promoted by Central Solutions Ltd. Membership of the network is open to all private enterprises based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of the sector
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events