Leading Healthcare Providers Skillnet is a business network for companies of all sizes in the private healthcare sector.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to their business and skills needs. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth of Ireland’s private healthcare sector by enhancing specialised skills and knowledge within the sector, broadening access to skills development opportunities and encouraging ongoing professional development. The network focuses on technical training and certification for nursing homes, hospitals, homecare agencies and healthcare agencies.
Leading Healthcare Providers Skillnet is promoted by Leading Healthcare Providers Ltd. Membership of the network is open to all private enterprises in the healthcare sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Strategic programmes that enhance business innovation and sectoral competitiveness
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Leadership programmes for business owners and executives
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, teamwork, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events