IRDG Innovation Skillnet is a national, multi sector business network for companies of all sizes.
The goal of the IRDG Innovation Skillnet is to raise the level of technical education, skills and knowledge around innovation. We will do this by developing and delivering world class training for existing and emerging innovation leaders, by supporting the adoption of ISO innovation management frameworks and by addressing non-technical industry specific or general innovation skills.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of this sector.
The IRDG Innovation Skillnet is promoted by Industry Research & Development Group (IRDG) and is open to private enterprises across these sectors throughout the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Businesses
- Assisting businesses to identify current and future skills gaps
- Developing quality programmes to enhance employee skills and help companies remain competitive
- Achieving value for money for industry specific training programmes
- Innovative new programme design and development
- Access to a network of businesses within the sector
- Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events