Image Skillnet is a business network for companies of all sizes in the hair and beauty sector.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth of Ireland’s hair and beauty sector by enhancing specialised skills and knowledge within the sector, broadening access to skills development opportunities and encouraging ongoing professional development.
Image Skillnet is promoted by Leitrim Organic Farmers Co-op. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the hair and beauty sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of the sector
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events