ICBE Advanced Productivity Skillnet is a multi sector business network for companies of all sizes within the manufacturing, food, medical devices, pharmaceutical and financial services sectors amongst others.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to their business and skills needs. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to improve the business performance and competitive advantage of enterprises through specialised training relating to innovation, process improvement, Lean and Six Sigma strategic deployment.
ICBE Advanced Productivity Skillnet is promoted by the Irish Centre for Business Excellence (ICBE). Membership of the network is open to private enterprises based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Strategic programmes that enhance business innovation
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of members
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Leadership programmes for business owners and executives
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events