Fingal Chamber Skillnet is a business network for companies of all sizes in the Fingal region.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the region. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this regional network is to support the growth of Fingal businesses by developing a strong talent pipeline and enhancing the specialised knowledge and skills that exist within the region.
Fingal Chamber Skillnet is promoted by Fingal Chamber. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the region.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of businesses in the region
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Access to a network of businesses within the region
• Conferences, seminars and other informal learning and networking events