Design Print & Packaging Skillnet is a national learning network for companies of all sizes in the design, print and packaging sectors.
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of these sectors. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to improve the business performance of design, print, signage, label and packaging companies through the provision of specialised education and training programmes.
Design, Print & Packaging Skillnet is promoted by the Irish Printing Federation. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises from the desig, print and packaging sectors within the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of the sector
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, teamwork, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events