BioPharmaChem Skillnet is a business network for companies of all sizes in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, medical device and chemical supply sectors
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to their business and skills needs. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members whether industry specific or general skills.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth of member companies by enhancing industry specific skills and knowledge, broadening access to skills development opportunities and encouraging ongoing professional development.
BioPharmaChem Skillnet is promoted by BioPharmaChem Ireland, an Ibec business association. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, medical device and chemical supply sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Strategic programmes that enhance business innovation and sectoral competitiveness
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
• Leadership programmes for business owners and executives
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events