In the tenth edition of ‘kinetic’, the Skillnet Ireland newsletter, we bring you the following:
- Budget 2020 – Increase in funding to drive productivity amongst businesses
- Digital Badge Symposium with Taste 4 Success Skillnet and UCC Food Industry Training Unit
- Video: Skillnet Ireland celebrates 20 years of driving workforce development
- Interview with Space Systems Engineer, Hannah Currivan, as part of Space Week
- New Innovation Programme Launched to Boost SME Productivity
- Skillnet Ireland partners with Training Magazine for Innovations in Training Dublin
- Review of the inaugural Skillnet Ireland National Summit, The Future Works
- Q&A with Charles Leadbeater, Innovation Thought Leader, and Clare Dillon, Technology Evangelist
- The Network Insider: interview with Gareth Lee, Network Manager of Animation Skillnet
Not subscribed to kinetic?
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the next issue direct to your inbox.