In the fifth edition of ‘kinetic’, the Skillnet Ireland newsletter, we bring you the following:
- Message from Paul Healy, Skillnet Ireland Chief Executive
- ‘The importance of investing in people’ – Video Case Study with Woodie’s
- Skillnet Ireland Awarded Best Brand at the 2019 Digital Media Awards
- Business Principles for Designers with Chris Do
- Skillnet Ireland to play key role in supporting Technology Skills 2022 Action Plan
- Minister for Education and Skills officially opens office of two Skillnet Networks
- Celebrating Women in Business: International Women’s Day Event
- The Network Insider: interview with Josh Blake, Network Manager for the Trainers’ Learning Skillnet
Not subscribed to kinetic?
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the next issue direct to your inbox.