In the December 2023 edition of kinetic, the Skillnet Ireland newsletter, we bring you the following:
The importance of upskilling in futureproofing businesses was highlighted at the inaugural Digital SME Summit
- Our latest video case study with Sligo Chamber Skillnet and Ward Automation Case Study
- CPA Ireland Skillnet launches Ireland’s first Metaverse upskilling programme
- Creative professionals gather for Cultural and Creative Industries Skillnet’s inaugural Culture Crush event
- Sustainable HRM and CIPD unveil new Human Resource Management Framework (HRM)
- Celebrating the impact of the STEM Teacher Internship (STInt) programme on the future STEM talent pipeline
- We speak to Feargal Delaney, Network Manager of Sustainable Enterprise Skillnet, in this month’s Network Insider
- A new research report from the Restaurant & Hospitality Skillnet highlights key factors affecting the industry.
Not subscribed to kinetic?
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the next issue directly to your inbox.
Stay connected with kinetic
Receive regular news and insights from the world
of talent development straight to your inbox.
Receive regular news and insights from the world of talent development straight to your inbox.