Statement of Policy on the Release of Data
Skillnet Ireland complies with the regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information, and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All the information featured on our website is the copyright of Skillnet Ireland unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others.
- Reproduce the information accurately.
- Not use the information in a misleading manner.
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service.
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes. Skillnet Ireland is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free.
- Skillnet Ireland does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
For further information on the re-use of information maintained by Skillnet Ireland please contact:
The Freedom of Information (FOI) Officer
5th Floor, Q House
76, Furze Road
Sandyford, Dublin 18
Telephone: 01 207 630
Stay connected with kinetic
Receive regular news and insights from the world
of talent development straight to your inbox.
Receive regular news and insights from the world of talent development straight to your inbox.