Statement of Policy on the Release of Data
Skillnet Ireland complies with the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations 2005 (SI 279 of 2005) and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce.
All of the information featured on our website is the copyright of Skillnet Ireland unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format.
Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study.
Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available at www.psi.gov.ie
Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others
- Reproduce the information accurately
- Not use the information in a misleading way
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent, or dishonest purposes
Skillnet Ireland is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. Skillnet Ireland does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to re-use of its information.
For further information on the re-use of information maintained by Skillnet Ireland please contact:
Telephone: 01 2079630