Do you need help in building a strategic growth plan?
The Strategic Business Planning programme will help you to build a growth plan for your business while acquiring the tools, skills and methodologies for effective strategic planning and execution well into the future.
What will it do for me?
Whether you undertake this programme on your own or with a small team of fellow managers from your business, you will develop a clear, practical, relevant and detailed Strategic Growth Plan. You will work on the plan throughout the programme with support from your business mentor. The mentoring places a strong emphasis on ‘the implementation programme’ or “the plan for the plan”.
As you progress through the programme, you can expect to:
- Clarify personal objectives and agree a programme of work with your mentor to develop a Strategic Growth Plan
- Allocate roles and responsibilities and timescales for delivery of your plan
- Complete analysis of your business and market using a structured analysis model
- Agree business growth objectives which should be SMART
- Review your strategic growth options, assess their implications and agree your preferred strategy
- Develop your detailed growth strategy with action plan
- Assess financial implications, prepare financial projections and identify support required
- Agree an action plan for delivery of your Strategic Growth Plan
What is it?
Strategic Business Planning is a heavily subsidised, high-impact programme offering six months of training alongside like-minded SME owners and managers, plus one-to-one support from results-driven business mentors. The programme is available nationwide.
Look forward to:
- 7x highly practical full-day workshops with other business owners and managers
- 9x hours of expert mentoring focused on delivering results for your business
- Developing and implementing a clear Strategic Growth Plan
- Time out of your business to think about your business
Who is it for?
The Strategic Business Planning programme has been devised for SMEs. It’s for people who want to grow their business, specifically:
- Owner Managers
- Managing directors
- Senior management team members
This programme is open to individual managers and to management teams.
There is no minimum number of participants per company.
Who delivers the programme?
The programme will be delivered by expert business mentors and training providers from Optimum Results.
Optimum Results specialises in building management skills and staff competencies so as to optimise business performance and management development. Optimum Results have been supporting businesses in Ireland and abroad for more than 20 years and has consistently maintained the highest of International Quality Standards, including ISO9001:2008 (since 1996), BS 8555 ‘Environmental & CSR’ best practices standard (2005) and Human Resource Excellence (2012). The company is also an Accredited Centre for the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) and The Institute of International Trade (IITI).
How much does it cost?
€2,000 per company with up to 2 participants.
Is it time to grow your business?
Contact: Brian Colleran, Business Development Manager
+353 87 292 8900