Enhance your skills as a leader
The 6-Month Part-Time Business Leadership Programme was devised with SME business owners and managers in mind. Using a proven combination of group workshops and intensive one-to-one coaching, we will help you develop your management and leadership style and your ability to get the very best from your team.
Free Business Leadership Workshops
Find out more about the programme by attending one of our upcoming Free Half-Day Workshops.
- Dublin North – Wed 27 February – Register here
By attending one of these events, you will also gain practical business insights and learn how to immediately apply these insights to your own business.
Benefits of the programme
You will build your management and leadership capability which, in turn, will greatly improve the impact you have on your business. Ongoing professional coaching will challenge and support you to set and achieve new goals.
The Business Leadership programme gives you the skills to:
- Build an action plan for your business
- Understand your leadership style and use it to get the best from your team
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) and manage your team’s performance
- Prepare for change with the minimum of disruption
- Manage challenges in the future through planning
“The programme gives you the understanding and ability to look at yourself and your business in a different way, thus implementing change with more ease.”
Andrea Wallace, Manager, Aspect Hotel Parkwest
How does it work
Business Leadership is a heavily subsidised, high-impact programme offering six months of training alongside like-minded SME owners plus one-to-one support from results-driven business coaches. It is available nationwide. Look forward to:
- 3-hour one-to-one Company Diagnostic session with your mentor. This is where we establish your starting point and clarify your objectives and expectations from the programme
- 6x highly practical full-day workshops with other business owners and managers, designed to enable peer-exchange, under expert facilitation, with colleagues of a similar level in different organisations.
- 12x hours of one-to-one coaching sessions with your mentor focused on delivering results for your business
Throughout the six months of the programme you will have access to ActionCOACH’s comprehensive library of world-class business tools and templates, and you will share in the knowledge and experience of other business owners and managers who face challenges similar to your own.
- Strategy & Business Planning
- Operational Excellence
- Team Effectiveness
- Change Management
- Go for Growth
For more detailed information on the 6 full-day workshops, download the programme brochure here.
Who should participate
The Business Leadership programme has been devised for SMEs. It is ideal for business owners and managers who have a team available to implement strategy, introduce systems and take on delegated tasks and responsibilities. Specifically, it’s for:
- Owner managers
- Managing directors
- Senior management team members
This programme is delivered by leading business coaching and training provider ActionCOACH Ireland.
Established in 2002, they are part of the largest Business Coaching company in the world, ActionCOACH Business Coaching. The ActionCOACH systems have been proven to work across a wide range of business sectors and professions in Ireland, helping Irish business owners and managers to grow profitable and sustainable businesses.
The cost of this highly subsidised programme is €333 per month for six months. Your total investment is €2,000. This includes all training, coaching, course materials, lunches and refreshments. You can pay in full in advance or you can spread the cost over the duration of the programme.
If you would like to make an enquiry or register your interest in the programme, please contact
Brian Colleran, Business Development Manager:
T: 353 (0)87 292 8900