Sustainable Finance Skillnet is a national network working to develop skills and leadership capacity to advance ESG best practice across Ireland’s financial services sector.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members. The objective of this national network is to support sustainable business growth and practices in Ireland by embedding sustainable approaches within firms through the delivery of specialised training aimed at business leaders and employees.
The Sustainable Finance Skillnet is promoted by Sustainable Finance Ireland, Ireland’s leading national platform working to advance the sustainable finance agenda at home and abroad.
Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the sustainability and international financial services sectors based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Businesses
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of the sector
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events