Summit Finuas Skillnet is a learning network for companies of all sizes in the international financial services sector.
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to strengthen Ireland’s position as a leading international financial services (IFS) centre by enhancing the IFS skills base throughout Ireland. The network supports all related industries including international banking, cross-border insurance, fintech, asset management, treasury, securitisation and the funds industry.
Summit Finuas Skillnet is promoted by Financial Services Ireland, an Ibec business association. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the international financial services sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
• Leadership programmes for business owners and executives
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events