Role Skillnet is a regional, multi sector business network for companies of all sizes mainly operating in the West and North West region.
The objective of the network is to provide funding and support for businesses and employees to develop and grow through the provision of relevant, flexible and affordable training.
Network companies work collaboratively to respond to skills needs within their businesses, training categories include technical, non-technical and behavioural skills. The network promotes strong focus on Leadership, Management and personal development programmes.
Role Skillnet is promoted by Boyle Chamber of Commerce. The network delivers training mainly in the West and North West region.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of businesses in the region
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Leadership and Management Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the region
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events