National Recruitment Federation Skillnet is a business network for companies of all sizes in the recruitment sector.
Network companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth of Ireland’s recruitment sector by enhancing specialised skills and knowledge within the sector, facilitating access to learning and development opportunities and encouraging the ongoing professional and personal development of our members. The networks provides a comprehensive suite of courses relating to technical and recruitment skills, talent management and personal and career development.
National Recruitment Federation Skillnet is promoted by National Recruitment Federation. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the recruitment sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of the sector
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events