Irish Franchising Skillnet is a learning network for companies of all sizes involved in the franchise sector.
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to support the growth of Ireland’s franchise sector by enhancing specialised skills and knowledge within the sector. The network facilitates franchisors and franchisees within retail, healthcare, fitness, food, hospitality and service enterprises to engage in ongoing skills development.
Irish Franchise Skillnet is promoted by Irish Franchising Association. Membership is open to private enterprises in the franchise sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address their skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Flexible training programmes tailored to the needs of the sector
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Training relating to communication, problem-solving and other core skills
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events