Cobotics Skillnet is a learning network for companies of all sizes in the robotic and automation technology sector.
Member companies work collaboratively to share best practice and to respond effectively to the specific skills needs of the sector. The network addresses both technical and non-technical skills needs of members.
The objective of this national network is to support the international competitiveness of Irish businesses and employment growth in Ireland by increasing the uptake of robotic and automation technologies.
Cobotics Skillnet is promoted by Robotics and Drives Services Ltd. Membership of the network is open to private enterprises in the robotic and automation technology sector based in the Republic of Ireland.
Supports to Network Member Companies
• Assist businesses to identify and address current and future skills needs
• Information regarding successful approaches to learning and talent development
• Guidance on achieving value for money when investing in learning and development
• Strategic programmes that enhance business innovation and sectoral competitiveness
• Flexible training and education programmes customised to the needs of the sector
• Innovative new programme design and development
• Programmes for current and future leaders
• Certified and non-certified technical training
• Advice on gauging the effectiveness of training
• Access to a network of businesses within the sector
• Conferences, seminars, and other informal learning and networking events